Fabulous Home, Unparalleled Location AND Top Quality Auxiliary Building At 10505 Coyne Station Rd Huntley
Is It Wrong To Want All The Advantages?
If you want it all, 10505 Coyne Station Rd Huntley may be right for you. Maybe you want a spacious and upgraded home with a motorized gate for security and status. Maybe you want a private setting that can’t be seen from the road. Maybe you want a dramatic home with 17′ cathedral ceilings in the living room and first floor master bedroom. Maybe you want to live in the country on 5 beautiful acres backing to the Kishwaukee River and the McHenry County Conservation district. Maybe you’d like to live just outside of incorporated Huntley for lower taxes and less regulation but still be only 4 miles from downtown Huntley and close to I90 too.
This home at 10505 Coyne Station Rd Huntley has all that and more.
Unique Location 10505 Coyne Station Rd
Spectacular custom home on private 5 acre lot on Kishwaukee river but just 4 miles from downtown Huntley. Gated entrance, privacy berm and curved driveway. 2 car garage AND 1450 sq ft building for horses, hobbies or small business. Home features full upgraded hardwood, vaulted ceilings, tiled master bath and hot tub. Energy efficient with two HVAC systems, water softener, huge energy efficient windows and extra insulation. Media room. 5 bedrooms and 4/1 baths. Beautifully finished lower level with radiant heat in floor. Spectacular views from elevated front and rear decks. Large windows in every room let you enjoy beautiful sunsets and views of your private estate. Get the best of everything in this upgraded home on the Kishwaukee river but close to town.
- 2 X 6 walls
- R19 wall insulation, R51 attic insulation
- Radiant heat in basement, 4 zones
- Floating foundation and insulated slab
- Hard oak flooring throughout the home
- upgraded oak doors and trim
- energy efficient casement windows
- 2 HVAC system for maximum efficiency & savings
- Hardie Board fiber cement siding
- 400 amp electrical service with 2 sub panels for aux building and 2nd air conditioner
- ceramic tile floor in lower level
- granite tiles in all bathrooms
- marble tiles in showers & Jacuzzi jetted tub
- Pre-plumbed gas fittings in dining room and basement for future fire places
- gutters drain underground 100′ out from home and aux building to prevent water build up
Flexible Auxiliary Building
- 1450 sq ft
- 14’6″ straight walls
- Extra large 16′ X 12′ vehicle access door
- 2 personel doors
- concrete floors
- walls and roof features plywood, not particle board